Monday, May 11, 2009

Let Go and Accept Back



Listening to Westlife's old songs, I make this note. 9.27pm.
Today and yesterday I screwed the time and my life.
Just doing nothing, sleeping, watching, laughing, listening to music.
Well, at least I did quite a lot different things in two days.
Not that bad.
But wait a minute, where is studying for exam?
Do I forget to mention it?
The answer is NO.

I didn't study for two days after having my last paper.
Well, my next exam is Monday and I have SU-ed it. It explained everything.
But I must study tomorrow for the subject, ADM330 (Contemporary Art South-East Asian).

Today I learned a lot from many things.
I want to share it to all of you who read my note.
First, after I read my friend's note about "Let Go", I realize something.
It's hard to let go, but we can do it even with tear in our eyes.
Somehow when I listened to Westlife on youtube, I remembered about Brian McFadden.
He is the former member of Westlife from 1998-2004 then he decided to focus on solo and his family.
I couldn't imagine how other members let him go from the band.
After almost six years together, having fun together, he had to leave the group.
I won't talk about his decision whether good or bad, but more on the letting go.
I watched the press conference on youtube, it was very emotional.

As I said before, it's hard to let go but we can let go.
Like friends, mark, exam, goods, even family, we need to learn to let them go.
Whether they go from our life or we leave them behind.
Life is not that simple and easy. Easy to say but hard to do.
My friend's note about this has struck me on my face.

But my question now, after I let them go why can I accept them back?
Feeling of betrayal, sad, left alone, hatred make us not be able to accept them back.
Even for family, we can accept them.

After leaving, looking down, and mocking it's hard to see them as before.
This world is so funny, why on the earth you come back to me after I let you go.
You don't feel happy with him/her and want to back in my arm.
After so much pains, tears, and shouts to ask you back nor you're yearning to come back.

Can't we accept them?
Aren't they worthy at all in our eyes?
Just because some mistakes, we cut all relationship.
Just because some arguments, we don't want to see his/her face.
Just because some misunderstandings, we blame everything to him/her.
Just because some problems, we close our eyes and our heart.

Love is painless.
Love is blind.
If you love him/her, not also you will let go but also you will accept them back.
It's hard, isn't it? It's just unconditional situation. It's a only for perfect world.
NO. It's real. It's true. It's for our normal world.

How about do we learn to not only letting go but also accepting back?
It's not only for person but also goods.
When we can do it, how beautiful things could be.
As perfect example Jesus has shown us to let go but more importantly to accept back.

No comments: